Thursday, March 1, 2012

What defines me?

The single Life
I just broke up with yet another boyfriend.
He voiced not so successful reasons, on my part, as to why this happened to us.
So in trying to remind myself that I was actually a very good person
before he had proceeded to obliterate any of my feelings of  worth, 
I found my way back to myself.
I'm probably sounding like a typical angry women.
I racked my brain for days.  I finally decided that in order to feel better
about myself, for myself, with myself, by myself,  I had to figure out
what defined me as the good human being I remembered being.
That was a ruff one.  Everyone thinks of me first as a talented artist
(very talented).
But what truly defines me are several of my values.
I am very honest.
I'm very loyal.
And I place great importance on the order in our world.
So during my struggles and my confrontations with myself,
I found that I wish to be a kinder more gentler person.
A kinder person with my voice, with my words, with the way I respond to people
and to the way I respond to disapointments I experience with people or things.
I've got a few things going for me, wouldn't you say?
I think I can!
I think I can!
I think I can!
I know I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment